Presentation of keys for the Vaughan Fire Service Vehicles
being donated to Coleman Township.
2. CONFIRMATION OF AGENDA
3. DISCLOSURE OF INTEREST
4. ADOPTION OF MINUTES
Minutes of the Council meeting of September 12, 2005.
5. DEPUTATIONS REQUIRING STATUTORY PUBLIC HEARING
ADJUSTMENTS PURSUANT TO SECTIONS 354, 356, 357, 358 AND
359 OF THE MUNICIPAL ACT, 2001
Refer to the attached report of the Director of Finance
dated September 26, 2005
6. DETERMINATION OF ITEMS REQUIRING SEPARATE DISCUSSION
Committee of the Whole Report No. 50
Committee of the Whole (Closed Session) Report No. 51
Committee of the Whole (Public Hearing) Report No. 52
Operational and Strategic Planning Committee Report No.
7. ADOPTION OF ITEMS NOT REQUIRING SEPARATE DISCUSSION
8. CONSIDERATION OF ITEMS REQUIRING SEPARATE DISCUSSION
9. BY-LAWS / FORMAL RESOLUTIONS
10. CONFIRMING BY-LAW
11. MOTION TO ADJOURN